How we do it?
Lots of research and over 15 years of expertise building.
Our primary tool is the Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois. We also use the Cook county tax database & other local databases. Then we start with a set process:
Examine our sample report. Request the Detailed Market Valuation on your home - you may be surprised on what it is worth in this market!
- We make sure we fully understand your home, its features and its condition (which may require us to contact you for further details).
- We then search for comparable homes that are
- Currently for Sale
- Recently sold or under contract
- Recently expired or cancelled from MLS.
- Older data of a, b & c above if we can't get a good handle on your homes value from recent data.
- Compare square footage values, if necessary (mostly on condos).
- We then see what kind of competition your home has in the current market. We evaluate such factors as:
- Type, Quantity & Quality of competing homes on the market.
- The assimilation rate- how fast homes like yours are going off the market.
- We then compile the data into an easy to understand report and send it off to you by email!